We offer mail-in sharpening for customers wherever they may be. To send your knives to us, please do the following:
- Print and fill out the Mail-in Sharpening Form. Please be sure to fill out the form completely. If you do not have a printer, please transcribe all information from the form onto a separate piece of paper.
- Wrap your knives securely in a material that we can throw away. Do not send towels as they will not be sent back. Do not apply tape directly to the knives, blades or handles. Pack in a well padded box and send to:
Attn: Mail-in Sharpening
766 Valencia Street
San Fransisco CA 94110
- After we receive the package, we will contact you to offer an estimate of the work that needs to be done.
- Upon completion, you will be sent an invoice for the work +$10 for shipping ($25 for international).
- After payment, we will ship the order back to you with shipping insurance coverage for the value stated on your form. You will receive tracking information as well.
- Standard sharpening rates apply; we are not responsible for any damage occurred during shipment.
Reach out to email@example.com with any questions.